How to use MDM services
If your company uses mobile device management (MDM) services, you can disable login restrictions or choose to allow only certain MDM installer IDs.
You need a list of allowed MDM installer IDs.
- Log in to the Vymo web app and click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In User Management section, click Login & Sessions Configuration.
- Clear the checkbox for Disable login restriction based on MDM installer.
- Specify a comma-separated list of allowed MDM installer IDs.
- Click Save. You see a message that the changes are now saved as a draft.
- To move the changes permanently to the live configuration, click Release changes, and click Yes, Proceed.
- Specify the release details and make sure to enter your own email ID because that's where you receive a one-time password (OTP) to continue with the process. Click Proceed.
- Enter the OTP you received in the email, and click Submit. Wait for a while till you see a confirmation message saying the process is complete.
- To see the changes, log out and log in again.