Getting access to the Vymo VPN
- Pritunl, to log in to VPN
- Authy, to generate a code for the 2-factor authentication that the Vymo VPN needs
Step 1. Set up Pritunl
- Go to Pritunl and sign in with your Vymo Google credentials.
- On the Pritunl user profile page, click Download client. You're taken to a new tab. Don't close the previous tab (because you need a few more details from that page).
- Download the installer and run it.
- Open Pritunl and click Import Profile URI.
- Return to the Pritunl user profile page, copy your profile URI link, paste it in the Import Profile URI field, and click Import.
Step 2. Set up two-factor authentication (2FA)
You need 2FA because the VPN access needs it.
- Install Authy.
- Open Authy and click Add Account to add the Vymo account.
- If you're installing Authy on your phone, scan the QR code.
- If you don't have access to a scanner or are installing Authy on your desktop, return to the Pritunl user profile page, click Enter key manually, copy the two-step authentication key, and paste it in Authy.
- Add a name, for example,
Vymo VPN, to the account.