How to configure logins and sessions
You can specify the following things:
- Whether someone can log in with an OTP the first time
- Whether someone should be logged out after a period of inactivity
- Whether the app can or can't be used on certain devices
- Whether the app can or can't be used on devices with specific IMEI numbers
- Log in to the Vymo web app and click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In User Management section, click Login & Sessions Configuration and follow the onscreen instructions.
- When done, click the Save button at the top right.
- Click Save. You see a message that the changes are now saved as a draft.
- In the message box, click Release changes so that you can move the changes permanently to the live configuration and click Yes, Proceed.
- To move the changes permanently to the live configuration, click Release changes, and click Yes, Proceed.
- Enter the OTP you received in the email, and click Submit. Wait for a while till you see a confirmation message saying the process is complete.
- To see the changes, log out and log in again.
- How to specify the password policy
- How to restrict logins to specific IMEI or device IDs
- Device security