How to enable or disable the call handling feature
This is how call handling works: Every time a person makes a call from the Vymo app, they receive prompts to rate the outcome of the call. Based on the input (whether the outcome was good or bad), suggestions for the next action are displayed. If either option isn't selected, a Calls Pending notification is displayed at the top of the screen.
If the feature isn't enabled, the person doesn't receive any prompts and the call outcome isn't recorded.
- Log in to the Vymo web app and click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In User Management section, click JSON Configuration.
- Locate Features and go to
call_handlingobject. To enable call handling feature, clear the checkbox for Disabled.
- Click Save. You see a message that the changes are now saved as a draft.
- To move the changes permanently to the live configuration, click Release changes, and click Yes, Proceed.
- Specify the release details and make sure to enter your own email ID because that's where you receive a one-time password (OTP) to continue with the process. Click Proceed.
- Enter the OTP you received in the email, and click Submit. Wait for a while till you see a confirmation message saying the process is complete.
- To see the changes, log out and log in again.