Creating goal filters
The goals that are assigned to you are displayed on the goals card. To filter the information on the list, use these parameters:
If you're a manager, you can assign goals to yourself or to any person on your team
Team/Self (goal type)
- Date (yesterday, today, tomorrow and select other date)
- Frequency (fortnightly, monthly, annual)
- Progress (at risk, behind, and completed)
- Goal Name
Unlike the other filters which are enabled by default, for the date filter to be shown, you must enbale it.
View your previous goal achievements using the date filter on the mobile app. The date filter on goals card allows you as user, or you as a manager to review your previous goal targets and achievements.
If you choose a date, goals active on that specific date are displayed on the screen.
For example, if you choose the filter option Yesterday, goals that were active yesterday are displayed. If you choose a date from a previous month, goals active on that day are displayed on the goals screen.
Enable date filters
- Log in to Vymo web app .
- Go to Global Settings > JSON Configuration > goalsConfig.
goalsConfigand set the value of
- Click Save. You see a message that the changes are now saved as a draft.
- In the message box, click Go To Release Management so that you can move the changes permanently to the live configuration.
- Click Create a UAT release. Specify the release details and make sure to enter your own email ID because that's where you receive a one-time password (OTP) to continue with the process. Click Proceed.
- Enter the OTP you received in the email, and click Submit. Wait for a while till you see a confirmation message saying the process is complete.
- To see the changes, log out and log in again.
- Log in to Vymo mobile app.
- Click View all on Goals card.
- Click the filter icon located on top right, next to search icon.
- Choose an appropriate date filter from the options.
- Click submit after choosing a required date filter.