How to configure the user importer template for bulk upload
Specify the fields that should go into the upload file when you add a big list of user accounts to the app. The mandatory fields on a user input form must always be included in this file. Additionally, you can also specify the optional fields to include in this file.
- Log in to the Vymo web app and click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In User Management section, click Field Configuration
- Click Add Field, and add the fields that the input file should contain.
- When done, click the Save button at the top right.
- Click Save. You see a message that the changes are now saved as a draft.
- In the message box, click Release changes so that you can move the changes permanently to the live configuration and click Yes, Proceed.
- To move the changes permanently to the live configuration, click Release changes, and click Yes, Proceed.
- Enter the OTP you received in the email, and click Submit. Wait for a while till you see a confirmation message saying the process is complete.
- To see the changes, log out and log in again.