Remaining Calendar Unit
Calculates the remaining count of calendar units present in the goal period, excluding today. This is a calendar metric. The available calendar units are days, weeks, and months.
- Log in to the Vymo web app.
- Click Customize > Global Settings > Goal Definitions.
- Click the + (Plus) icon above the search box.
- Specify a goal name. The goal code is generated automatically.
Specify whether the goal applies to an individual or to a team.
Team goal Individual goal An aggregation of the achievements of everyone down the reporting hierarchy of a manager, including the manager. It can be assigned only to a manager. Reckons the achievements of only one person.
To not show the unmet numbers for a goal, select the checkbox for Hide Goal Shortfall.
- If you selected the Team goal option, and if that manager must also individually meet some targets towards that team goal, select the checkbox for Allow Manager Self Contribution.
- Select Vymo metric under Goal type.
- Select Remaining Calender Unit from the Metric dropdown.
Calender unitfrom Attribute dropdown. Add supported values depending on your goal. The supported values are
- Click Add located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click Save. You see a message that the changes are now saved as a draft.
- In the message box, click Go To Release Management so that you can move the changes permanently to the live configuration.
- Click Create a UAT release. Specify the release details and make sure to enter your own email ID because that's where you receive a one-time password (OTP) to continue with the process. Click Proceed.
- Enter the OTP you received in the email, and click Submit. Wait for a while till you see a confirmation message saying the process is complete.
- To see the changes, log out and log in again.
If needed, use the filter exclude day of week, which is specific to only calendar units. The value must be days of the week.