Before you can set up goals, the feature must be enabled.
To enable the goals feature, you select a checkbox on self serve.
Here are the steps:
- Log in to the Vymo web app.
- Click Customize > Global Settings > Goal Configurations.
- Select the Enable goal definitions box. You can ignore the other options on that page.
- Click Save. You see a message that the changes are now saved as a draft.
- In the message box, click Go To Release Management so that you can move the changes permanently to the live configuration.
- Click Create a UAT release. Specify the release details and make sure to enter your own email ID because that's where you receive a one-time password (OTP) to continue with the process. Click Proceed.
- Enter the OTP you received in the email, and click Submit. Wait for a while till you see a confirmation message saying the process is complete.
- To see the changes, log out and log in again.
The goals are now ready to be defined. See Creating goal definitions.