How to configure the activities importer template
You can't configure the import template for activities. You can, however, change the column labels of the import file.
- Log in to the Vymo web app and click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In Global Settings section, click JSON Configurations.
- Go to the Activity Importer Config >
activityImporterColumnMappingsobject. These are the standard parameters for all activities. Change the labels as needed.
- In User Management section, click Activity Management. Click an activity, and go to Actions and fields > Manage fields.
- Go to the section containing the fields for the schedule state and the log state. These are the additional parameters for that activity. Change the field labels, as needed.
- When done, click the Save button at the top right.
- Click Save. You see a message that the changes are now saved as a draft.
- In the message box, click Release changes so that you can move the changes permanently to the live configuration and click Yes, Proceed.
- To move the changes permanently to the live configuration, click Release changes, and click Yes, Proceed.
- Enter the OTP you received in the email, and click Submit. Wait for a while till you see a confirmation message saying the process is complete.
- To see the changes, log out and log in again.