Facing error while uploading goals files? Here are some of the reasons for goals related issues.
1. Verify date entry in goals upload file
The start date and the end date of the goal in the upload file should match the frequency type. If it is a monthly goal, the range between the start and end date should be that of a month. Mismatch between start date to end date and frequency type results in file upload failure.
2. Incorrect goal frequency results in file upload failure
Recurring frequency is goal assignment with longer date range. It is supported only in target file. Achievement files don't support recurring goals.
3. Why can't you see configured goals on the app
Verify whether the goals for current month is uploaded. If yes, you can see the configured goals on the app. If you have not uploaded then you can't view the goals on the app.
4. Difficulties in accessing the goals page
- Make sure you have permission to upload goals.
- Make sure you have access to the DDP.
- Make sure you have permission to upload DDP status, download DDP status, and DDP job details in the dashboard configurations.