How to change order of fields within a field group
Fields are used for lead states, transitions, and input forms. You can rearrange fields so that you can see and understand the data in the specific order in which the fields are displayed on the app.
- Log in to the web app and click the gear icon at the top right.
- In the Module Settings section, click the module for which to change the display order of the fields.
- Click Field Configuration.
- Drag the fields within the group to change the order.
- When you are done, click Save at the top right.
On the phone app, when someone taps the module card, the fields for lists, details, and input forms are displayed in the new order.
- Where are fields used?
- In modules. Modules contain records. Two kinds of modules are available: leads and partners. Both kind of modules have states, allocations, and activities, but a partner module doesn't have workflows. This means, records in a partners module remain in the same state that they were created in, but records in a leads module can move through the several states of a workflow, for example, a New state, an In-process state, or a Dropped state. Both kinds have two display versions: one for the web app and another for the phone app.