How to configure the number and currency format
This setting can affect meetings, reports, and all currency values displayed for goals, leads, and partners. You can specify the currency format to use. Also, you can specify the numbering system, which can either be thousand-lakh-crore or thousand-million-billion (this setting affects the placement of commas in the currency numbers).
Before you begin, familiarize yourself with the available options by reading the following topics.
- Internationalization options.
- Configuration options for time zones. Specifically, the rows for
Currency ISO, and
- Log in to the web app and click Customize (on the menu at the left of the screen) > Global settings > under Settings > Time/Currency/Language.
- Use the on-screen prompts and instructions.
- When done, click Save. Then, release the changes.