How to prevent logins from specific IMEI or device IDs
You can prevent devices from using the Vymo app by putting the device IDs or IMEIs on a deny list.
Before you begin, you need a list of allowed IDs that are restricted to use the Vymo app.
- Log in to the Vymo web app and click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In User Management section, click Logins & Session configurations.
- Clear the checkboxes for Disable login restriction based on device (mobile app/web) and Disable login restriction based on IMEI.
- Specify a comma-separated list of allowed IP addresses.
- To move the changes permanently to the live configuration, click Release changes, and click Yes, Proceed.
- Specify the release details and make sure to enter your own email ID because that's where you receive a one-time password (OTP) to continue with the process. Click Proceed.
- Enter the OTP you received in the email, and click Submit. Wait for a while till you see a confirmation message saying the process is complete.
- To see the changes, log out and log in again.