Tracking user engagement
To see who on your team is actively using Vymo, and to encourage your team to use the app, you can set up alerts that nudge them to log in.
The setting is used to send SMS alerts if someone hasn't logged in to the app, and activities assigned to them are pending.
- Log in to the web app and click Customize (on the menu at the left of the screen) > Global settings > Driving Usage and Adoption > DAU Message.
- To activate the alert, select the Enable Alerts checkbox.
- Specify the message to be sent as alert.
- Click Save. You see a message that the changes are now saved as a draft.
- In the message box, click Go To Release Management so that you can move the changes permanently to the live configuration.
- Click Create a UAT release. Specify the release details and make sure to enter your own email ID because that's where you receive a one-time password (OTP) to continue with the process. Click Proceed.
- Enter the OTP you received in the email, and click Submit. Wait for a while till you see a confirmation message saying the process is complete.
- To see the changes, log out and log in again.