How to change the order of fields on a form
What should be the order in which the fields are displayed on a form? For example, which one should be displayed first, the email or the company name?
- Log in to the web app and click the small gear icon near the top right.
- In Module Settings, click the module where the change must be made, and then click Field Configuration.
- For each state, drag the fields to their new positions.
- When you are done, click Save at the top right.
The fields for these states are now displayed on the app in this new sequence.
- Where are fields used?
- In modules. Modules contain records. Two kinds of modules are available: leads and partners. Both kind of modules have states, allocations, and activities, but a partner module doesn't have workflows. This means, records in a partners module remain in the same state that they were created in, but records in a leads module can move through the several states of a workflow, for example, a New state, an In-process state, or a Dropped state. Both kinds have two display versions: one for the web app and another for the phone app.