You can configure notifications either through JSON or through the command line interface.
- Log in to Vymo web app.
- Go to Customize > Global Settings > JSON Configuration.
- Navigate intelliFlowMappings on the panel located on the left.
- Expand the intelliFlowsMappings key to access a list of configured notifications.
- To enable a notification, set the value of
false. To disable, set it to
- You can configure further specifications for each notification through intelliFlows.
- Navigate intelliFlows on the panel located on the left.
- Expand each key and configure further specifications like
flowDescriptionand other specifications.
- In the message box, click Go To Release Management so that you can move the changes permanently to the live configuration.
- Click Create a UAT release. Specify the release details and make sure to enter your own email ID because that's where you receive a one-time password (OTP) to continue with the process. Click Proceed.
- Enter the OTP you received in the email, and click Submit. Wait for a while till you see a confirmation message saying the process is complete.
- To see the changes, log out and log in again.